There are many things that you don’t want to see a dealership do to you as a buyer, but there are some things that you should not do as well, if you don’t want to alienate the dealer.
Here is a list of “don’ts” that you should abide by if you are really looking to get a good deal.
- Don’ttrytopulloneoveronthedealerbylyingaboutthe condition of your trade in vehicle. It is just a lie that you can’t get away with, and could cause many cost increases later.
- Don’tbotherlookingforacarifyouhavehadarecent bankruptcy because you will not get approved anyway.
- Don’tgivethedealershipadepositandthentrytotakeitback for no reason because you should have researched the car before making the purchase. You can also lose money on the return.
- Don’tbotherlyingaboutyourdebtloadandcreditrating because they will check it anyway.
- Don’tofferanymoneyforacarunlessyoualreadyknowthe dealer cost because you are setting yourself up to get ripped off.